The tool below provides information about chances of winning the lottery using a system. Unlike full systems, the systems that reduce the odds are usually cheap however one has to understand what probabilities do exist when using a particular system. There are many websites that try to convince one of easiness of winning the lottery using their system; Which doesn't have to be the case. We do offer systems, but we also clarify the chances so you won't be fooled! Please, bear in mind our model works with randomly chosen numbers - you may actually use any strategy that increases the chances of winning, we leave your strategy up to you!
Our tool works with a mathematical model that really simulates draws, thus you don't need to worry whether we used wrong equation or not - our model is 100% precise as the precision gets better with the number of simulations you run!
Please, note our tool works with a limited (but sufficient) number of draws each time you run it which is why for 100% accurate results it's advised to run one simulation several times. On the other hand if someone else ran a simulation of your model in the past the chances of getting 100% precise results do equal to 100%.
In plain English, take an exmaple of betting Lotto which offers 49 numbers where one has to pick 6 which is one draw. If you chose 15 random numbers between 1 and 49, there's a 75% chance that you hit 2 numbers or less, and approximately a 25% chance of hitting 3 or more numbers. Thus, using a random choice, it's not wise to bet a system 15-6-5 in the standard Lotto. A much better choice which minimises costs is 15-6-3.